Course of Introduction to Mindfulness
The Introduction to Mindfulness Course lasts 8 weeks: 8 sessions of about 2:30.
Registration fee: full course € 200 per person, which can be paid in two installments: € 100 before the first session and the rest the week before session 5.
- Requirements: Will and motivation to develop a regular personal practice.
- Objectives of the total course:
• Introduce the main tools of Mindfulness.
• Develop attention / concentration, perception, level of awareness and decision-making ability in difficult life situations.
• Obtain a true and prolonged balance between the body, emotions and mind and, consequently, deal better with stress.
Methodology: the course combines theory and practice in order to improve health and well-being, offering tools for daily life. Teaching material to support the course and Certificate of Attendance will be delivered.
Module I - Attention / the here and now
Module II - Autopilot and habits / automaticity
Module III - Judgment
Module IV - Acceptance
Module V - Goals
Module VI - Compassion and Empathy
Module VII - Ego
Module VIII - Integration
It is important to mention that this course aims to provide tools for each one to develop a regular personal practice and not to become a Mindfulness teacher